Saturday 4 October 2008

Preferential treatment yet again

Nothing would give me more pleasure than never having ever to think about or write about DPP or the legal system.This being dependant upon the good old fashioned honest justice system in Dyfed Powys police area but it just doesn't happen when you are English, female, got more balls than them.

Last night Kyra had her cars keys snatched from her hand and her car stolen with my six month granddaughter in. The car was driven at speed down several roads before the baby was removed by the perp who had been drinking vodka.
My daughter was threatened and abused before she managed to get her baby back.

Someone who witnessed this called 999 and I'm pleased to say that on this occasion police arrived promptly and arrested the perp.The two officers who were kind courteous and actually did an unbiased job very well and were here until nearly 2am taking statements etc. Another witness who very nearly got hit by the car also made a statement we were told. Soco attended this morning and took photos of my daughters injuries and finger printed the car steering wheel to prove who the drunk driver was.
We were told that the possible charges were serious and likely to involve TWOC, aduction,robbery,drunk driving.I was asked if I wanted bail conditions to include Trallwm Farm just in case of intimidation.

this afternoon the perp was released on UNCONDITIONAL police bail so he is free to do and go where he pleases. I phoned to speak to Det Sgt Lewis at Ammanford who had imparted this info to my daughter but he said he wasnt talking to me ( THE CAR IS REGISTERED TO ME AND INSURED BY ME ) This seems to be standard practice by DPP.
I asked for Duty inspector N Jones to phone me within half an hour as they tried the usual avoidance tactics. He DID actually phone me but said that because there WAS NO EVIDENCE to put before CPS then the police bail could not include bail conditions.

So.............the bail conditions given by the same custody lot at Carmarthen police station to Myself ,Kyra and Meirion because I squatted in Terry Granges house didnt include that I couldnt go to any police station in DPP area nor near anyone connected with DPP past or present,nor near Terry Grange,Samantha Gainard or the estate agent ? And they were not inflicted on us the 1st day and they never had to tout around CPS offices for some one gullible enough to join in then after London CPS refused twice to make a decision in thier favour and Carmarthen CPS once ?

Preferential or prejudicial treatment yet again ?
nooo of course not.

Kyra has had to leave the country in order to be safe with her daughter and IPCC here I come again !!! You couldnt make it up could you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leslie,
I find this absolutely unbelievable.
However, experience should tell me that I should not be surprised.
You take care.
Kind regards,
Meirion

Unknown said...

OMG...i hope Kyra is ok (and baby ofcourse) I cant even imagine how she is feeling =o(

Give her my love.

xxx

Patrick Cullinane said...

Dear Leslie,
What do you expect when ALL our public servants in the UK are swearing an oath of allegiance to serve the MONARCH and NOT to the People and Justice? - Then the Monarchy and her SPIN merchants (assisted by the PRESS & MEDIA) have the barefaced cheek to call this POLICE STATE a democracy.
Thank God 22 MPs have protested recently about swearing a Oath allegiance to the Queen, as they want to serve the People and Justice.
This is good news for the People.
Best regards always,
Patrick Cullinane.