Thursday 25 September 2008

Freemasons Wales and UK

I have removed this because I was reminded by a friend that not all masons are bad. Some really do go into it to help charities and do something worthwhile.
I have been reminded that people are aware that there are some people who are corrupt but will be corrupt regardless of which group they are attached to. Their is a common purpose of corruptness which infiltrates things that started out as good because sadly their are a minority that simply look to drain good out of everything in order to help themselves.
I have at least two friends in the masons who are horrified at what I have been put through. I would like to think that eventually more will be charitable towards others and stand up for the goodness that was intended in the first place when they joined the freemasons.

No comments: