Saturday 26 December 2009

Dont cry for me Dyfed powys police

Apologies to A Lloyd-Webber but to be fair you are living in Daphne's house


It will be so easy, you'll think it strange
When I get to explain how I feel
that I still need justice after all that you've done

You won't believe it
All you will see is a girl you once destroyed

Although she's tooled up to the nines
At sixes and sevens with you

I had to let it happen, I had to change
Couldn't put my trust in the IPCC
Looking in at the window, favouritism was all I could see

So I chose freedom
Running around, writing everything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to

Chorus:

Don't cry for me Dyfed Powys police

The truth is I never liked you
All through the hard days
My mad existence
Ill keep my promise,

you wont be in existence


And as for fortune, and as for fame
Terry Grange never invited me in
and it seemed to the world that he got what he deserved

police statements are illusions

They are not the solutions they promised to be
The answers are hidden all the time
I loathe you and don't care if you loathe me

Don't cry for me Dyfed Powys police

(chorus)

Have I said too much?
There's nothing more you can do to stop me now
But all you have to do is look at me to know
That every word is true

No comments: